What makes us happy? This is usually a question we repeatedly ask ourselves throughout our lives. We do have dreams and desires that we wish to fulfill in hopes it will lead us to a happier life. But over the course of time, some of those things that once made us happy, no longer do so the way they first did. So let's analyze some things that you might need to be truly happy.
1. A Fresh Start.🤗 A good way to find the answer to your happiness is by not just searching deep within yourself, but by starting fresh. Take a moment to really understand yourself and listen, think of the things that would make you the most happy and start fresh.
We may have certain ideas about what happiness looks like, but do we actually take the time to understand why we think these things would make us happy?🤔💭 For example, you may want to look more in shape than you are now, work your dream job, have more money, a nice house, and so on. Maybe some of those things would make us happy once having them, but the question that you need to ask yourself is if you are still happy without them?
Many wants can lead to greed and never make you feel satisfied after obtaining them, because you just want more. Then other times, you may obtained that thing you were looking to obtain, only to realize it wasn't how you envisioned it to be.
It's important to try to understand the things that would make you the most happy in life and decide if you really do want to fulfill them.👍
2. Don’t Let Others Plant Their Idea Of Happiness In Your Garden.🌷 We all have gone through this at some point in our lives. Others will try to influence us with their version of what happiness should be like for us. Some have good intentions when trying to suggest things, because they want the best for us, but at the same time, we want to be in charge of our own lives too.
Think of all your dreams and desires like seeds, you have your own garden to plant and nourish those seeds, same as anyone else does.🌰 Others may try to plant their own seeds of how they think your dreams and ideas should be instead. They may not let your dreams grow, and instead think they think theirs is best for you. Your dreams and ideas matter. If its family or friends that are trying to influence you, sit down and have a long talk with them on why your dreams and ideas are important to you and how fulfilling them will make you happy.👌
3. Use your childhood dreams to encourage you. Do you remember your dreams and desires of childhood? What made you happy then and what you told yourself you would be when you grow up?👮♀️👨🚒👨🚀👩⚕️ Maybe you had dreams such as these, a policeman, fireman, astronaut, or doctor. Find that same joy and passion with your dreams now. Let them excite you and make you happy. That’s what real dreams are supposed to feel like. They motivate us to want to pursue them and make them happen.
Some of those dreams may even be the same now, that you had since you were a child and you kept them this whole time. Maybe you even fulfilled them and are currently living them, but if not, know there is still time to go after them and make them happen. Everyone deserves to live their dreams at least once.😊
4. Exercise to figure out what makes you happy. Get a pen and paper and draw a line down the middle of it.✍ On one side write the things that make you happy.😁 On the other side, write what you should do in order to obtain them. Break them down in baby steps and list the goals you need to complete first before making that very dream possible.
Exercise is a good way of testing yourself not only on thinking realistically on how to acquire those dreams, but to see what all you must go through in order to obtain them. Planning and research is essential before just going for it. The more you study and learn on these dreams you have, the better chance you have in accomplishing them.📚
5. Do what you love in some form. This is a way of being able to live your dreams at heart in some way. For example, if your dream is to be a singer, do like others have starting out, some book gigs at local places, and then try to keep going until they get more bigger gigs.👩🎤🎸 Some start out by uploading videos onto YouTube, maybe of them singing their own songs, or covering someone else’s song. Justin Bieber got noticed that way.
There are ways if you search hard enough.🙌 Get started just to see if just that small part you are living of that dream does indeed make you happy. If it does, stay at it until you are able to live the full dream.
Do you remember the old saying, “Do what you love and the money will follow” and “Do what you love and the rest will follow”? Those hold true, because you can start what you love for just the love of it. Sure you may not make any money from it right away, but if you keep doing it and keep that passion and happiness flowing from it, you one day can.😀
💚💚💚I HOPE YOU ALL END UP LIVING THE LIVES THAT MAKE YOU TRULY HAPPY! KEEP THESE DREAMS ALIVE AND LET THEM MOTIVATE YOU INTO SEEING THEM THROUGH! I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST! SENDING YOU THE WARMEST WISHES AND BIGGEST HUGS! -DARCY💚💚💚