A lot of you have been asking me about my Gluten Free Pizza. I think that there is nothing as delicious as homemade pizza. To make things simple, I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust mix that makes up to two 12″ gluten free pizzas per bag. Follow my recipe below, top with your favorite toppings and VIOLA! Delicious Homemade Pizza!
Servings 8 people
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 22 – 27 minutes
one 16 oz package on Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix (3-1/4 cups)
1-1/2 cups Water (warm)
2-1/4 tsp Yeast Packet (included)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 425°F and then oil two 12-inch pizza pans or one 16-inch pizza pan. (I normally like to make one BIG sheet pizza!)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the water and yeast. Then let it stand for 5 minutes while the yeast dissolves. Afterwards, stir in the eggs and the oil. Add the Pizza Crust Mix and stir together until ingredients are completely combined.
- Leaving the dough in the bowl, split dough in half for two pizzas or keep whole for one large pizza. Then, cover with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rise 20 minutes.
- Place the dough in the center of the oiled pizza pan(s). Cover each piece of dough entirely with a long piece of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin or your hands, roll or press the dough flat to fit the pan. Use your fingers on top of the plastic to create a crust edge, if you desire.
- Remove plastic wrap from the dough and put the pan in the oven bake (without toppings) for 7 minutes.
- Then, remove the dough from oven and cover the pizza with your favorite sauce and toppings. (I like to use “Diaya” brand dairy free Mozzarella cheese sprinkles.)
- Bake for an additional 15 – 18 minutes, until crust is golden brown. Makes two 12-inch pizzas or one 16-inch pizza.