For those of you that love tomatoes, here is a wonderful gluten-free tomato and herb cheese stack recipe just for you.
I really like these because they are light and healthy and the cheese helps to add some protein that will help you feel full longer.
They are great to take for a lunch or snack at work or at a picnic. Just remember to bring a lot of napkins since the tomatoes can get very juicy! 🤗
Tomato and Herb Cheese Stacks
Active time: 15 minutes ,total time :15 minutes serves 8:)
- A half cup or 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature.
- 1 (4 ounce) package of goat cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of minced scallions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 3/4 tablespoons of almond milk
- 8 tomatoes, ends trimmed and each sliced into thirds
In a bowl, combine first five ingredients, beat with fork until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper; thin with almond milk to desired consistency. Pat tomato slices dry with paper towels. For each stack, spread each of two tomato slices with 1 tablespoon cheese mixture, stack , then top with one tomato slice and final dollop of cheese mixture.
Enjoy this recipe ,all you tomato lovers out there 🙂 :-)🤗🤗🤗
Have a terrific, tomato loving day 🙂 :-)🍅