๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’ Darcy’s Exercise Tip๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’

So do you need a quick pick-me-up after a long hard day at work. God knows sometimes I do. As you all know, exercise is a proven way to get you in a great mood.

Sometimes there’s no way to get a full-on 30 minute work out.Boxing Photo (1)lย am happy to say thatย you are in luck, since you don’t need to commit a half hour to get the awesomeย benefits of working out.
Simply just take 30 seconds to do any kind of activity including jumping jacks, running in place, ย or air boxing!ย Yay!ย There are all sorts of things that you can doย to get your blood pumping. Just remember, you need at least 30 seconds, so that you can work up a little sweat and get the oxygen flowing into your lungs! If you haven’t worked out in a while, you might want to stretch a little first, to loosen up your muscles.

You can alsoย run around outside with your pet or do some other form of vigorous activity for 30 seconds as well, as long as you are moving.

I like to chase my dog Bella around the yard. She has this green football which she absolutely and likes for me to throw aroundย Bella copyย the yard. She loves to run around with it while I pretend I am going to get it from her.

It’s a proven fact that 30-second bursts of exercise are great to double up on your endorphin levels, boosting your mood for up to a full 70 minutes afterward. There ya go.

So are you at work right now ? Get up, start doing those jumping jacks and get to moving. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

All My Love,

Darcyย ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

8 Comments

1. Rick Paullus says:

Darcy your right it does work I do it all the time love you

1. DarcysDaily says:

Thank you for your love and support! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I hope you had a great day and hope you like my new posts as well ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

2. My DARCY excellent tip I always do mornings a little exercise and as you say uplifting and clears the mind and so can concentrate on what has to be done, beautiful little doll Thanks for your tips.

3. Christopher Bowers says:

Okay easy nicknames for your dogs could be:

Pixie stix *instead of pixy stix*
    Bella-rina (give that furbaby a tu-tu)
    Roxanne (insert middle name) Donavan

And the hard one was for Gizmo…but interestingly enough they are two longer names out there:
    Gizmoldo
    Gizmolou
    Gizmomad
    Gizmomay
    Gizmondo
    Gizmosis
    Gizmoski
    Gizmothe
    Gizmotto
    Gizmouno
    And one interestingly spelled one “Gizmohot” it says in numerology it means the life path number 5.

1. DarcysDaily says:

THAT IS AWESOME CHRISTOPHER ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’ those all are fantastic! Thank you so much for your comment and all your wonderful input! I so appreciate it! Love you bunches and have a terrific day sweetheart!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž

4. Christopher Bowers says:

You are very welcome Darcy! And glad you like them, always fun giving pet nicknames it helps increases your bond to them and help you remember more fond memories when you have used them. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Antonino. Abbate says:

Thats good it does work. K take ur advice on this

6. Pius shaki. says:

Good workup while playing around with mans best friend in the animal kingdom I like playing with my dog.

Comments are closed.