The Making of the “It’s My Life” Music Video

When my team worked with me to create the “It’s My Life” music video, they got with me and asked me what type of concept I would like to see.

I thought about it for awhile and said, “I wanted to share MY life with the world. The ups, the downs, a little piece of me and my experiences.” They really brought my vision to life by showing lots of clips from many of the events, photos shoots and videos I have created. A lot of the clips are only a second long, but every time I watch the video it makes me smile to see all of the things in my life I Β have been able to experience. All of it is accumulation of where I am now.

There are times when I look back at my life and I think, “If there was one thing I could change, what would it be?” Honestly, I really can’t think of what I would change since if I hadn’t have gone through all the things I have, I wouldn’t be the person that I am today.

If there was one thing you could change in your life, what would it be? All I know is that life is a journey and I am thankful to be on this journey with you by my side.

Have a spectacular day full of wonderful blessings:)

Big hugs~

DD

11 Comments

1. Vickie says:

I think about this all the time. Honestly Darcy I wouldn’t change anything because if I had I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Everything happens for a reason whether it be good or bad. You can’t change the past. Either you can run from it or learn from it-Rafiki

2. Vickie says:

I ask myself this all the time. Honestly Darcy, I wouldn’t change anything and if I did I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Everything happens for a reason whether it be good or bad. You can’t change the past. Either you can run from it, or learn from it

3. Howard Kazuska says:

Great voice style – a little raspy and a little whiskey, the vocals really sit well on the music. Nice job Darcy. (Video is great too)

4. MUHAMMAD ASHFAQ says:

I LIKE U AND ABOUT YOUR LIFE

5. Salut ..J’ai envie d’ajouter a ta phrase que la poΓ©sie ne change pas la vie, qu’elle est la musique de notre pauvretΓ© ou de nos quelques grandeurs.Amicalement Alexis

6. Wow, I feel so “CONNECTED” watching and listening to “THIS ART” WOWπŸ†πŸŽΆπŸ’βœ¨πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ’πŸŽΆπŸ†πŸ…

7. My DARCY is the way my life is not spectacular, not too flashy, is the most mundane there, and not change it for anything, but I can only bitterness in my heart of my past, but still, it made me I am, then I have nothing to change … My QUEEN you always super-spectacular you look in your videos and I love each of them, I LOVE yOU !!!

8. Christopher Bowers says:

I really enjoyed that video of it. The song has beautiful lyrics and sound and your voice is so amazing in it. Still hope you do an acoustic one with just a piano in that same tone. Think it would be something special.

1. DarcysDaily says:

Thank you Christopher! I have some new music coming out soon. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1. Christopher Bowers says:

You are welcome! Looking forward to hearing it!

9. Valentine Oyedipe says:

Wonderful and interesting lyrics and full of inspiration.Your voice is sonorous and charming,I could see a blend of intelligence and aesthetic sensibility in all you do. I will restrict some comments which I can pass when I have the opportunity to meet you face to face, bumper to bumper! I really appreciate your strong passion for the betterment of humanity. I could also see glamour and a high sense of humility in what you do, I say kudos!
    These, I believe truly, to be the reverberating effect your challenges, experiences in life. Thanks for sharing, it is very inspirational

Comments are closed.